How to clean your SOURCE nail XL glass
- Pour 91% isopropyl alcohol into the mouthpiece until the bubbler is 1/4 full of alcohol.
- Shake the bubbler carefully until all the residue inside the glass is removed.
- Once the inside of the glass is clean, pour water into the mouthpiece until all of the alcohol has be washed off.
- To empty out the water, blow out through the mouthpiece and shake gently until all liquid has blown off.
- Soak the globe into a container full of 91% isopropyl alcohol, until most material comes off.
- Once the glass is mostly clean, remove from a container and gently use a soft cloth to clean and dry the globe.
How to clean your SOURCE nail atomizers
- Unscrew the Ring Cap of the SOURCE nail atomizer by holding the atomizer body and twisting the ring counter-clockwise until it comes off.
- Gently remove the Bucket inside (Titanium, Ceramic, or Quartz) and submerge both the Bucket and the Ring Cap into a container full of 91% isopropyl alcohol until clean.
- Once the Bucket and Ring Cap are clean, use soft cloth to dry the Bucket and Ring Cap while finishing cleaning any remain of the material.
- If the outside of the atomizer body needs to be cleaned, use the soft cloth and spot clean with 91% isopropyl alcohol.
- Once the Bucket and Ring Cap have dried, gently place back into the atomizer body (make sure to not press down hard!), and screw the Ring Cap clockwise until closed.