Watch a video on how to Clean your SOURCE nail Glass
- Pour 91% isopropyl alcohol into the mouthpiece until the bubbler is 1/4 full of alcohol.
- Shake the bubbler carefully until all the residue inside the glass is removed.
- Once the inside of the glass is clean, pour water into the mouthpiece until all of the alcohol has be washed off.
- To empty out the water, blow out through the mouthpiece and shake gently until all liquid has blown off.
- Soak the globe into a container full of 91% isopropyl alcohol, until most material comes off.
- Once the glass is mostly clean, remove from a container and gently use a soft cloth to clean and dry the globe.