SOURCE orb 4 Premium battery is a specifically designed sub-ohm high-drain battery paired to work with 4 Series atomizers. It has 8 different voltage settings, ranging from 2.7v to 4.2v, which can be easily adjusted by twisting the voltage wheel at the base of the battery.
- SOURCE orb 4 Premium Kit
- Atomizer Compatibility:
- 4 Series atomizers (Except SOURCE terra 2)
- Lock/Unlock: 5 Sequential Clicks
- Battery Capacity Remaining Indicators (when button is pressed):
- Blue - 80% - 100%
- Pink - 40% - 79%
- Red - Less than 40%
- Charging Time: 2-3 Hours
- Capacity: 650mah Sub-Ohm Battery
- Threading: 510 threading
- Temp/Voltage Settings: 8
- Output Voltage: 2.7v - 4.2v
- Compatible Atomizer Resistance: 0.45 ohm +
- Max Output: 9.7A
- Safety Cut Off: 15 seconds
- Red light blinks 3 times when pressed:
- Explanation: Atomizer has a short.
- Remove the atomizer and press the button again. If the battery blinks Red again 3 times (with no atomizer installed), the battery has a short and needs to be replaced.
- If the battery lights up normally with no atomizer, make sure to clean the atomizer thoroughly, and install it again. If the battery blinks Red again 3 times, the atomizer has a short and needs to be replaced.
- Red light blinks 10 times when pressed:
- Explanation: Battery capacity is too low.
- Fix: Charge battery.
How to Charge
- Unscrew your battery from the Attachment.
- Check the inside of your battery connector and clean any debris or material with a cotton swab.
- Screw your battery onto your 510 charging cable (Make sure it is dry and clean of any residue).
- Plug your charger into a wall charger.
- Your battery will light up and your charger will light red while charging.
- Your charger will turn solid green once fully charged (2-3 hours).
- Do not leave charge in extreme temperatures (Very Hot or Very Cold)
- Do not charge near moist environments.
- Do not leave battery hanging by its cable. Make sure it is in a stable position.
- Do not leave charging for extended periods of time.
- Charge in a well ventilated area.
- When charging, allow the battery to charge completely prior to using.