SOURCE volt 30w battery is a Sub-Ohm capable battery that gives you the freedom to choose the power to get the best vaporizing experience possible.
- Flosstradamus SOURCE orb XL
- Atomizer Compatibility:
- 3 Series atomizers
- 4 Series atomizers
- XL Series atomizers
- On/Off: 5 Sequential Clicks
- Lock/Unlock: Long Press the up and down buttons at the same time for a few seconds until the Lock/Unlock message appears on the screen
- Removable Battery: No
- Charging Time: 2-3 hours
- Safety Cut Off: 15 seconds
- Threading: 510 threading
- Output wattage: 5W - 30W
- Output voltage: 2.0v - 8.0v
- Compatible resistance: 0.2ohm ~ 5.9ohm
- Input voltage: 3.3v - 4.2v
- USB charging current: 600mA ~800mA
- Screen: OLED screen
- Battery cell:15C battery, Maximum output current is 33A
- Battery capacity: 2200mAh
- Size: 23.0mm x 32.5 mm x 77.0mm
- Wall charger output voltage: 5V
- Wall charger input voltage: 110~240V
- Battery Reads Low Voltage:
- Explanation: The battery voltage is less than 2.0v, its limit
- Fix: Change the Wattage and/or Charge the battery
- Battery Reads High Voltage:
- Explanation: The battery voltage is higher than 5.9v, its limit
- Fix: Lower the Wattage and/or Voltage
- Battery reads Protection:
- Explanation: The battery's chipboard internal temperature has reached 194F, and will shut down to cool down and protect the chip.
- Fix: Do not use battery and allow battery to cool down for 15 minutes.
- Battery reads 10 s:
- Explanation: This is the 10 Second Safety Shut off to protect the battery.
- Fix: Release the power button and press again.
- Battery Reads No Atomizer:
- Explanation: Atomizer and Battery are not making a connection and the battery cannot recognize there is an atomizer installed.
- Fix: Fix the Center Pin of your Atomizer
- Battery Reads Atomizer Short/Check Atomizer/Check Res!:
- Explanation: Atomizer has a short and is not working correctly.
- Fix:Clean your atomizer and all the connections to your battery, including your attachment.
- If it reads the same once fully cleaned, the atomizer needs to be replaced.