SOURCE volt mini battery is a specifically designed sub-ohm high-drain battery paired to work with 4 Series atomizers, and has a built-in silicone container at the base of the battery. It has 3 different voltage settings, ranging from 2.7v to 4.2v.
- SOURCE slim 4 Travel Kit
- Atomizer Compatibility:
- 4 Series atomizers (Except SOURCE terra 2)
- Lock/Unlock: 5 Sequential Clicks
- Change Temp Settings: 3 Sequential Clicks
- Temp Settings (when button is pressed):
- Green - Low (2.6v - 3.2v)
- Red - Medium (3.2v - 3.7v)
- Blue - High (3.7v - 4.2v)
- Charging Time: 2-3 Hours
- Capacity: 650mah Sub-Ohm Battery
- Threading: 510
- Temp/Voltage Settings: 3
- Output Voltage: 2.6v - 4.2v
- Compatible Atomizer Resistance: 0.45 ohm +
- Max Output: 9.7A
- Safety Cut Off: 15 seconds
- Red light blinks 3 times when pressed:
- Explanation: Atomizer has a short.
- Remove the atomizer and press the button again. If the battery blinks Red again 3 times (with no atomizer installed), the battery has a short and needs to be replaced.
- If the battery lights up normally with no atomizer, make sure to clean the atomizer thoroughly, and install it again. If the battery blinks Red again 3 times, the atomizer has a short and needs to be replaced.
- Red light blinks 10 times when pressed:
- Explanation: Battery capacity is too low.
- Fix: Charge battery.
- Make sure your battery is completely Locked.
- Plug your micro USB into the side of your SOURCE volt mini battery.
- Plug your cable into a wall charger.
- Your battery will light up and while charging.
- Your battery light will turn off once fully charged (2-3 hours).
- Do not leave charge in extreme temperatures (Very Hot or Very Cold)
- Do not charge near moist environments.
- Do not leave battery hanging by its cable. Make sure it is in a stable position.
- Do not leave charging for extended periods of time.
- Charge in a well ventilated area.
- When charging, allow the battery to charge completely prior to using.