- Do not leave charge in extreme temperatures (Very Hot or Very Cold)
- Do not use while charging.
- Do not charge near moist environments.
- Do not leave battery hanging by its cable. Make sure it is in a stable position.
- Do not leave charging for extended periods of time.
- Charge in a well ventilated area.
- When charging, allow the battery to charge completely prior to using.
How to Use
How to Prep
- Attach the SOURCE orb 4 attachment to your battery.
- Remove the Magnetic Top of your SOURCE orb 4 and screw your desired atomizer clockwise on the Base of the SOURCE orb 4 attachment.
- Fill your atomizer with the material you'd like to vaporize.
- Replace the Magnetic Top of your SOURCE orb 4.
- Twist the Variable Airflow System (VAS) to your desired airflow.
How to Power On
- Click the Power Button 5 times sequentially to power on the battery.
- Once your battery powers on, twist the bottom voltage ring, and select your desired voltage.
- Once you have selected your desired temperature, you are ready to use your vape pen!
How to Use
- Place your lips on the mouthpiece of the SOURCE orb 4, press and hold the Power Button, and inhale softly.
- Release Power Button when done vaping, and take a few more cool hits to lower the temperature and any material left in the chamber.
How to Clean
To optimize the performance of your SOURCE orb 4 and its atomizers, we recommend cleaning thoroughly whenever needed.
- Make sure battery is not active and locked.
- Unscrew the atomizer from the SOURCE orb 4 attachment.
- Submerge the atomizer a container with 91% isopropyl alcohol.
- Shake softly for 3-5 minutes, and allow to air dry completely.
- Take apart your SOURCE orb 4 attachment completely.
- With a cloth lightly soaked in 91% isopropyl alcohol, scrub the SOURCE orb 4 attachment pieces to clean completely.
- Dip a cotton swab or cloth in 91% isopropyl alcohol, and clean the connection between the battery and the attachment regularly.
- Keep this clean of sticky material, once it dries and it's connected to either an attachment or a charger, it might pull and damage your battery.
How to Charge:
- Unscrew your battery from the SOURCE orb 4 Attachment.
- Check the inside of your battery connector and clean any debris or material with a cotton swab.
- Screw your battery onto your 510 charging cable (Make sure it is dry and clean of any residue).
- Plug your charger into a wall charger.
- Your battery will light up and your charger will light red while charging.
- Your charger will turn solid green once fully charged (2-3 hours).