- Do not leave to charge in extreme temperatures (Very Hot or Very Cold)
- Do not use while charging.
- Do not charge near moist environments.
- Do not leave battery hanging by its cable. Make sure it is in a stable position.
- Do not leave charging for extended periods of time.
- Charge in a well ventilated area.
- When charging, allow the battery to charge completely prior to using.
How to Use
How to Prep
- Attach the SOURCE orb XL 2 attachment to your battery.
- Unscrew the Top of your SOURCE orb XL 2 and screw your desired atomizer clockwise on the Base of the SOURCE orb XL 2 attachment.
- Fill your atomizer with the material you'd like to vaporize.
- Replace the Top of your SOURCE orb XL 2.
- Twist the Variable Airflow System (VAS) to your desired airflow.
How to Power On
- Press the Power Button on your SOURCE volt Max battery sequentially 5 times to turn on.
Using your Battery in Wattage Mode
- With your battery in Wattage Mode, use the Left Button or Right Button to increase or decrease your wattage.
- Use the following Wattage settings depending on the atomizer used:
- XL Series Quad Coil - Black Ceramic: 20w - 30w
- XL Series SOURCE core: 24w - 33w
- 4 Series SOURCE nail Max (10mm) - Quartz: 17w - 20w
- Once you have selected your desired wattage, you are ready to use your vape pen!
How to Use
- Place your lips on the mouthpiece of the SOURCE orb XL 2, press and hold the Power Button, and inhale softly.
- Release Power Button when done vaping, and take a few more cool hits to lower the temperature and any material left in the chamber.
Using Black Ceramic for Large Loads: To make the Black Ceramic of the Quad Coil or SOURCE core atomizers absorb your material for all-day vaping, make sure to use a low setting to liquify your material and absorb.
Then, once it's absorbed fully, you can turn the settings up when you want to take a hit.
How to Clean
To optimize the performance of your SOURCE orb XL 2 and its atomizers, we recommend cleaning thoroughly whenever needed.
- Make sure battery is not active and locked.
- Unscrew the atomizer from the SOURCE orb XL 2 attachment.
- Submerge the atomizer a container with 91% isopropyl alcohol.
- Shake softly for 3-5 minutes, and allow to air dry completely.
- Take apart your SOURCE orb XL 2 attachment completely.
- With a cloth lightly soaked in 91% isopropyl alcohol, scrub the SOURCE orb XL 2 attachment pieces to clean completely.
- Dip a cotton swab or cloth in 91% isopropyl alcohol, and clean the connection between the battery and the attachment regularly.
- Keep this clean of sticky material, once it dries and it's connected to either an attachment or a charger, it might pull and damage your battery.
How to Charge
- Plug in a micro USB cable to the front of the SOURCE volt Max.
- Plug your cable into a wall charger.
- Your battery screen will read charging.
- Your screen will go blank once fully charged (2-3 hours).