To optimize the performance of your SOURCE ghost, we recommend thoroughly when needed.
To clean the Heating Chamber:
- Make sure the SOURCE ghost is powered off.
- Pull out the Concentrate Heating Cup with the tweezers if in use.
- Use the brush tool to gently clean the walls of the heating chamber.
- If needed, clean the Concentrate Heating Cup by submerging in 91% isopropyl alcohol and then allowing to air dry.
To clean the mouthpiece:
- Use a cotton swab and wipe the inner part of the mouthpiece.
- Wipe the mouthpiece with a damp paper towel.
- If needed, clean the ceramic filter by submerging in 91% isopropyl alcohol and then allowing to air dry.