- 10cig v6 and 10cig Pro atomizers
- SOURCE 10cig v6 battery
- SOURCE orb 4 Premium battery
- SOURCE orb XL Premium battery
- SOURCE volt mini battery
- 1x SOURCE 10cig Pro Attachment
- 1x SOURCE 10cig Pro Battery
- 2x SOURCE 10cig Pro atomizers
- 1x Small eGo Charger
- 1x Small Dabbing Tool
- 1x 10cig Pro Quartz Single Coil atomizer
- 1x 10cig Pro Black Ceramic Single Coil atomizer
How to Use & Power On:
- Attach the SOURCE 10cig Pro atomizer to your battery.
- Fill your atomizer with the material you'd like to vaporize.
- Replace the Top of your SOURCE 10cig Pro.
- Power On/Unlock your battery by Clicking Sequentially 5 times.
- Choose our desired temperature (Low, Medium, or High).
- Once your battery powers up, to change Temp Settings between Low, Medium, and High, click the button Sequentially 3 times.
- Once you have selected your desired temperature, you are ready to use your vape pen!
- Place your lips on the mouthpiece of the SOURCE 10cig Pro, press and hold the Power Button, and inhale softly.
- Release Power Button when done vaping, and take a few more cool hits to lower the temperature and any material left in the chamber.
How to Change Temperature:
- To change Temp Settings between Low, Medium, and High, click the button Sequentially 3 times.
- Red light: 3.4V
- Purple light: 3.4~3.7V
- Blue light: 3.7~4.2V
How to Clean:
To optimize the performance of your SOURCE 10cig Pro and its atomizers, we recommend cleaning thoroughly whenever needed.
Atomizers and Attachment:
- Make sure the battery is not active and locked.
- Unscrew the atomizer from the SOURCE 10cig Pro battery.
- Submerge the atomizer a container with 91% isopropyl alcohol.
- Shake softly for 3-5 minutes, and allow to air dry completely.
- Clean the attachment with a cloth lightly soaked in 91% isopropyl alcohol, scrub the SOURCE 10cig Pro attachment to clean completely.
- Dip a cotton swab or cloth in 91% isopropyl alcohol, and clean the connection between the battery and the atomizer regularly.
- Keep this clean of sticky material, once it dries and it's connected to either an attachment or a charger, it might pull and damage your battery.
How to Charge:
- Unscrew your battery from the SOURCE 10cig Pro Atomizer.
- Check the inside of your battery connector and clean any debris or material with a cotton swab.
- Screw your battery onto your small eGo charger (make sure it is dry and clean of any residue).
- Plug your charger into a wall charger.
- Your battery will light up and your charger will light red while charging.
- Your charger will turn solid green once fully charged (1-2 hours).